What better way to use up all that delicious Garlic Oil but to pan fry some garlicky shrimp! In this recipe we used our Mild Chili Oil but you can always substitute any of our recipes with our Hot or Fire Chili Oil if you like things a little (or a lot) more spicy.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Haute Garlic Oil
4 Cloves minced garlic
9 Large Shrimp
Haute Mild Chili Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Heat your pan to medium
- Once heated spoon in the oil from our Garlic Oil and add in the minced garlic
- Stir for about 30 seconds till fragrant
- Place your shrimp in and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes
- After the 2 minutes flip the shrimp and let it cook for another minute.
- After a minute has passed add a scoop off the Mild Chili Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for another minute, stir it up, plate and enjoy!