When things get busy but you still want to make something healthy this will be your next go to salad!
The quickest, easiest and tastiest salad you will ever make!
2 Cups - Kale Leaves
2 Tbsp – Olive Oil
¼ - Lemon Wedge
Grated Parmigiano or Pecorino Cheese (The more the better!)
Haute Garlic chips
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Tear the kale leaves from the stem, wash and dry with a salad spinner or paper towels (if you don’t have a salad spinner)
- Cut the kale leaves into shreds with scissors
- Make the dressing by combining the olive oil and lemon
- Salt and pepper the kale leaves to your liking
- Coat kale leaves with dressing and mix thoroughly
- Next grate as much Parmigiano or Pecorino as you like!
- Last but not least top with some of our Haute Garlic chips