1. A bag of Bok Choy
2. Half a head of minced garlic
3. 1 Tbsp of oil (Vegetable or canola works great!)
4. Fish sauce - as much or as little as you like!
5. 2 Tsp of corn starch mixed with 2 Tbsps of water (Cornstarch Slurry)
6. Haute Garlic or Chili Oil
What to do:
1. Wash and cut Bok Choy into quarters
2. Heat oil in a wok, sauté fresh minced garlic until fragrant and add in the Bok Choy
3. Sauté for 2 mins then add in a few dashes of fish sauce. Sprinkle some sugar (optional)
4. Cook covered for another 2 mins then add in a cornstarch slurry, stir till thicken
5. Plate and top it off with Haute garlic oil or chili oil if you like it spicy!
Recipe by Haute Foods mom - Kim Tran